The Author
Saturday, January 30, 2010
You know what I hate? Guys who are actually nice guys, but act like jerks. This is inspired by a WONG FU PRODUCTIONS video called JUST A NICE GUY.
I've been actually wanting to write about this for a long time, but never got to it. That video was really true.
Boys, don't take your friend's advice and act like jerks, cos truthfully, girls do not think it's cool. I think girls would like to be with a nice guy. Forget the saying, "Nice guys finish last." I rather meet a guy for the first time when he's sweet and kind, and not acting like a jerk and trying to be cool. If that's you're nature, then okay, but if you're acting like a jerk, it's not exactly gonna get you girls.
1) Calling girl names like stupid or ugly for 'fun' is actually offending sometimes. Especially if the girl thinks that she could possibly like you, whether it be currently or in the near future.
That could be flirting to you, but why not try it a way where the girl feels special.
Call her sexy, gorgeous, say the dirty things. at least that makes her feel nice about herself. But that's just acting like a jerk too. Because all that tells a girl is that it's just a one time thing. A fling, and nothing more. That doesn't even show you want to be friends with her. It's like, calling a girl late at night for some phone sex. just some late night booty call.
Instead, be a friend for her. Be there for her. Show that she's special. You probably all know by now, that what I'm writing is to show the proper way to get a girl. it's not a step by step thing, but more like things to keep in mind.
Like the video, it says that if you treat the girl you like similar to all your friends -- going to lunch, helping with school work -- how will she know she's special to you? How much different will she feel from everyone else.
To be continued...
I will continue this another time.
I've been actually wanting to write about this for a long time, but never got to it. That video was really true.
Boys, don't take your friend's advice and act like jerks, cos truthfully, girls do not think it's cool. I think girls would like to be with a nice guy. Forget the saying, "Nice guys finish last." I rather meet a guy for the first time when he's sweet and kind, and not acting like a jerk and trying to be cool. If that's you're nature, then okay, but if you're acting like a jerk, it's not exactly gonna get you girls.
1) Calling girl names like stupid or ugly for 'fun' is actually offending sometimes. Especially if the girl thinks that she could possibly like you, whether it be currently or in the near future.
That could be flirting to you, but why not try it a way where the girl feels special.
Call her sexy, gorgeous, say the dirty things. at least that makes her feel nice about herself. But that's just acting like a jerk too. Because all that tells a girl is that it's just a one time thing. A fling, and nothing more. That doesn't even show you want to be friends with her. It's like, calling a girl late at night for some phone sex. just some late night booty call.
Instead, be a friend for her. Be there for her. Show that she's special. You probably all know by now, that what I'm writing is to show the proper way to get a girl. it's not a step by step thing, but more like things to keep in mind.
Like the video, it says that if you treat the girl you like similar to all your friends -- going to lunch, helping with school work -- how will she know she's special to you? How much different will she feel from everyone else.
To be continued...
I will continue this another time.
7:35 PM