Wednesday, September 2, 2009




“Every day you’re dying.”
Are the words that people would say.
Sounds true.
Accurate.
But didn’t seem satisfying.
I knew, there was more to life.
There was a purpose for living.
I picked up the phone and dialed a friend.
His knowledge about God was loyal.
His faith was higher than the skies and wider than the oceans.
“What is the purpose of living if each day I’m dying?”
I asked.
He chuckled, “Child that is the wrong perspective you have.”
I wrinkled my forehead in confusion.
“People say that--”
He cut me off before I could continue.
“Those people don’t know God.”
I asked him to elaborate.
My curiosity tingled for more information.
Hours passed and I learned one important thing.
Live with an eternal perspective.
Everyday we’re living.
With God, we’re not dying each day.
We live with him forever.
In heaven, we will sit at the right hand of God.
Forever.
Ignore what people say.
Eternal life is what God wants for us.
We must live worshipping his name only.
Each day, we’re a day closer to our Saviour.

- camtuvu

8:50 AM



0 comment(s)