Friday, May 29, 2009



I dreamt I was in heaven
Down on my knees
Kneeling before God
Waiting patiently

He was looking in his book
Where He would record
All of my wrongs and doings
The goods would also be stored

Will I make it through heaven's gates?
I thought to myself
What about the times I lied and disobeyed
It's too late now, it can't be helped

I should've acted sooner
Then I wouldn't be in this situation
I'm not worthy of being saved
Yet He made me as His creation

He shook His head and said
"I feel I have a concern
It seems you lived to pleased yourself
Even after all you've learned"

I hung my head in shame
Wishing I had another try
To live my life for God
From birth to the day I die

I cried and wept
Knowing He sacrificed his only son
I took it as an advantage thinking
He'd clap his hands saying 'Well Done'

He said, "You forgot that I first loved you
Did you not have trust?
I gave you things others did not have
Yet you still made a fuss

"When you cried, I brought you joy
The times you fell, I picked you up
Through all the suffering and pain
I was by your side, so you could feel more tough"

God's words hit me
For they were very true
I'd only thought about possessions that don't matter
I was such a fool

If only I'd realize sooner
That if I had faith in my actions
And loved the Lord with all my heart
He would have blessed me with everything I was lacking

What God said next surprised me
"This is a warning, to redeem your actions
You have another chance back on earth
And change some things that had happened

"Therefore be prepared for the real coming
Everything you do will be taken for account on earth
A small sin or a big one
They all have the same worth

"Show that you will live in My name
Love others, like I have loved you
I am in the midst of everything
Trust Me, in everything you do

Do not strain yourself to make things better
Surrender your burdens, all your pain shall die
Place me in the centre of your life
Focus on me; no more me, myself and I's

Do not be so self concsious
There is no need to impress by acting mature.
Look around, you are always being blessed
with everything that is better for your future"

My eyes welled up with tears of joy
"Yes Lord, you'll be the one where I fix my eyes
I trust in You, I will show your love
To the world."
I said in reply

With that, I had awoken
The dream felt so real
I felt reborn again, brand new
God's words has changed my life and the way I feel

In reality, there's no second chances
So, I shall praise and worship only him
Yes He will be centered in my life
Because of God, my life is no longer a dim

2:18 PM



0 comment(s)