The Author
Friday, May 29, 2009

Life is ruled by
What if's
If only's &
I Wishes
It seems that possesions are things that give us contentment
Cars, money, clothes, bags & jewelry
Where does God come in?
Do these things really give us true happiness?
What if's
If only's &
I Wishes
It seems that possesions are things that give us contentment
Cars, money, clothes, bags & jewelry
Where does God come in?
Do these things really give us true happiness?
It shouldn't be based on what you have
Or what your situation is
It shouldn't be a chain of desires
That never take you to your full satisfaction
Then what is it?
How do we get happiness?
Need I even ask? Genuine contentment is found in knowing Jesus
You just need to trust that he's given you what you need
And that he has a plan for you
That is where satisfaction lies
When you know Jesus--love him
You will be content no matter what
What you see on TV and magazines that make you say, "I want that" won't even matter
He will bless you with everything
Focus on Jesus &
What he wants you to do
Not what you wish you had
God should always be #1 in your heart.
How do we get happiness?
Need I even ask? Genuine contentment is found in knowing Jesus
You just need to trust that he's given you what you need
And that he has a plan for you
That is where satisfaction lies
When you know Jesus--love him
You will be content no matter what
What you see on TV and magazines that make you say, "I want that" won't even matter
He will bless you with everything
Focus on Jesus &
What he wants you to do
Not what you wish you had
God should always be #1 in your heart.
P.S. I'm not saying you can't desire things. We're all human, we all want things right? But if this is all we focus on...yeah. I can't explain it. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
So let's say you really want this car. and you can't afford to buy it.
You want it so bad, you like work overtime and everything just to get the money. You focus so much on this one car, you get all tired out, your relationship with God is like falling apart, you skip church to work.
THAT'S WRONG.
Instead, you want the car but you focus on Jesus. Your relationship with God is still the same. You don't do everything in your power to get that car, that results in your relationship with God to crumble into pieces. The End.
2:14 PM